About the Role
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
• Analyses structural requirements for new software and applications
• Optimize new and current database systems
• Define security and backup procedures
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
• Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
• Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
• Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
• Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
• Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
• Educate team members through training and individual support.
• Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Years of experience: 10+ Years
Educational qualification: B. Tech/ BE
Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
In-depth understanding of database structure principles
Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
Expertise in MYSQL and PostgreSQL, SQL, other database knowledge like mongo dB will be added advantage.
Proficiency in MS Excel
Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, D3.js and R)
Proven analytical skills
About the Company
Relanto is an international consulting and technology firm specialized in real-time planning and decision-making solutions using Advanced Analytics and AI. Our proven expertise in Integrated Planning Solutions enable business leaders to make fast and accurate decisions using connected platforms. We combine the power of integrated planning platforms with Advanced Analytics, AI/ML based forecasting and optimization solutions to improve its effectiveness.
Our work environment is fun and exciting, and we encourage our associates to think differently, learn, innovate and challenge the status-quo. If you are passionate about a collective learning culture and be part of a team crafting the NextGen planning solutions re-imagined with Advanced Analytics and AI/ML, you will be proud to be part of Relanto.